Dr. Vladislav Hospodár
Head of Department of Orthopedic Surgery
Malvazinky Rehabilitation Clinic in Prague
- Graduated from the Faculty of Military Health Sciences, University of Defense in Brno.
- From 1989 to 2002, he worked in different positions at The Military University Hospital in Prague:
- Chief Physician of the Outpatient Department of Orthopedics and Traumatology,
- Chief Physician of the Sports Traumatology Department,
- Chief Physician of the Joint Implants Unit at the Department of Orthopedics and Traumatology.
- Since 2003, Head of Department of Orthopedic Surgery and Total Joint Replacement Unit at The Malvazinky Rehabilitation Clinic in Prague.
- Successfully completed many international fellowships and internships (e.g. Canada, USA, UK and many others).
- Attending physician of the Czech national handball, basketball and ice hockey teams (e.g. participation at the 2010 World Championship in Germany as the Chief Physician of the National Ice Hockey Team).
- Frequently treats numerous successful Czech athletes and regularly attends the Czech National Team at the Winter Olympic Games (2014 in Sochi and 2018 in Pyeongchang).