Dr. Libor Musil
Head of Department of Rehabilitation
Malvazinky Rehabilitation Clinic in Prague
- Graduated from the Faculty of Medicine of Charles University in Pilsen.
- Passed the Medical Board Certificate in Neurology (2008).
- Passed the Medical Board Certificate in Rehabilitation and Physical Medicine (2011).
- Head of the EMG Laboratory and physician at the Chronic Back Pain Department of the Neurology Department of the Královské Vinohrady University Hospital, Prague (2002-2009).
- Attending physician for neurorehabilitation at the Center for Locomotor System Medicine, Prague (2012).
- Since 2013, he has been Head of Rehabilitation at the Malvazinky Rehabilitation Clinic in Prague.
- In 2007, he was awarded a prize by the Czech Neurological Society for the best thesis in clinical practice and case research.
- He has written articles for medical journals and held several specialized courses, including Diagnostics and treatment of pain in rehabilitation, Comprehensive EMG II or Developmental kinesiology in manual medicine.
- Dr. Musil is the Chief Attending Physician of the Czech National Sledge Hockey Team with regular participation at the Paralympic Games as the Team’s main physician.